Isabel Marant pour H&M | Dream Closet


Oh, this is so, so very dangerous.
Some of you may be aware that I'm a corespondent for my amazingly stylish friend Issa's blog We Wear Things. As an welcome side effect of biting off a little more than I can chew, I sometimes get to indulge in even more incredible fashion happenings. And well, lucky me! I got to pay a visit to H&M's showroom last week to get a mostly private viewing of the Isabel Marant pour H&M collab which will be hitting the shelves tomorrow. SQUEEE!

Ahem.

After seeing everything first hand, here are my top picks for my H&M X Isabel Marant dream closet:

Be Still. My Heart.

1. Bias Dress $129,
2. Over Size Tux Jacket $149,
3. Sequin Legging $199,
4. Loopy Cardigan $129,
5. Motorcycle Pants $129

All available on November 14th in select stores and HM.com.

Be sure to swing by We Wear Things to see what else I saw! :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts