NYFW Fall 2014 | Tracy Reese

Photo by Cristal Orpilla

Created with flickr slideshow.


Let's be honest. If you know me, you know I have a girl crush on Mally Roncal. I mean... I totally want to be Mally when I grow up. She's gorgois ( pronounced GOR-zhu-wa), she's fun and bubbly, and she has her very own, award winning makeup line. I mean, those Effortless Airbrush Eyeshadows though...

So anytime I get invited to chat with Mally, I'm all for it. If it means I get to check out one of the most amazing and inspiring designers in New York while I am at it– if Tracy is good enough for Michelle Obama, she's more than good enough for me– double win.

Check out this little backstage chat with Mally captured by my buddy Cristal Orpilla from Beauty Goodies.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts