Color Me Fun with HP

March 28, 2012-- HP sure knows how to throw a party.

The HP Color Event at Glasshouse was all kinds of colorful fun.

YES!
Love the "mad scientist" thing.

After spotting this paisley number I went on a mission to acquire it.

Some people say "Y," I say "Y not?"

Ladies and gentlemen, Inkologist Thom Brown (@ThomAtHP).

In the M room, a fantastic fun photo-booth brought to HP Color by BKLYNHAUS artists.

Music by the lovely DJ's @AndrewAndrew, spinning on their IPads. I guess they traded in the IPods.

In the C room, people were making collages and testing out HP scan and print technology.


I love the decor. You can't see them here, but the flowers were fantastic. All CMY.

Here's Hillary with her head in the clouds. I don't blame her. I spent most the party here too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts