Accessory Picks from EFG's DMA Showroom Fall 2012 Press Preview

The lovely ladies of Entertainment Fusion Group invited me in to scope out what they have coming this Fall so of course, I had to oblige. While I saw many lovely things by Red Carter swimwear, and On Gossamer, one of my personal favorite lingerie brands, what caught my eye the most were the accessories. I'll save the clothes for a fun photoshoot! ;)

 Here are my picks:

Love. Pretty little words by Sydney Evans.
Mouse with a pendulum tail and balloon doggie charm necklaces by Sydney Evans, so nostalgic.
I am obsessed with monograms right now. The color enamels are bright but so classic. From Jordann Jewelry
This clever little thing converts from a cross-body to a clutch to a belt pack. Shelby Messenger bag by Khirma Eliazov.
Woven Python and stingray details, blindingly beautiful... Jagger Mini Tote by Khirma Eliazov
A little close up of the closure. Chic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts