Peeps at The Makeup Show Chicago

I decided that it was a little silly to do another Top 5 from the Makeup Show so instead, here's a little collection of adorable people I spotted and worked with at the Makeup Show Chicago.

What Billy B said about all the "freaks" (and geeks) gravitating towards makeup artistry is super true, but hey, we are the funnest of all freaks! (Oh, and please excuse the tardiness.)

Love his outfit.

Spotted this guy and his friends walking by and was entranced by the ruby lips.

Love the whole look.

Color is always in with this crowd.
Some girlfriends of fellow beauty Blogger PurseBuzz.

On the first day I worked with Floriane David of Makeup Forever fame. Floriane LOVES glitter.

The feather extension thing is alive and well, even in Chicago!

Snapped behind the scenes at the Makeup Forever booth. His hair is fantastic, too bad I didn't take video for the 360 view.

My cohort Shaina, modeling a Floriane David creation.

Some cute buddies in the crowd.
Now I can say Orlando Santiago has blessed my face. Here he is doing Shaina's makeup during a demo.
Here I am with Elyssa (Pursebuzz) isn't she a doll?

Please swing by the Examiner to check out my Top Five picks from the NY Makeup Show.

Special thanks to Nancy Lan at MUFE and Melody at the Makeup Show Chicago for having me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts